Gamma Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) units
|The Gamma Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:|
The Gamma flotation units are designed to treat waste water with medium solids loading. The capacity of the Gamma units range from 225 to 600 m3/hr.
|The advantages of the Gamma DAF unit.|
- Suitable for low to medium polluted wastewater, COD up to 3.500mg/l.
- Suitable for very high flows up to 1000 m3/hr for a single unit.
- Compact design, small footprint compared to capacity.
- Kemeo Platepack System for optimum separation performance.
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system.
- Efficient sludge discharge system by gravity.
- Efficient saturated water supply system.
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel.
- Units up to 300 m3/h are suitable for transport in a sea container.