Sigma Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) systems
|The Sigma Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:|
The sigma flotation unit is designed to treat wastewater with medium to high solids loading. The capacity of the Sigma units ranges from 500 to 1000 m3/hr.
|The advantages of the Sigma DAF unit.|
- The concrete tank is built on site. Kemeo supplies internals only.
- The rectangular concrete flotation tank is be suitable for medium to highly polluted wastewater, COD up to 10.000mg/l.
- Suitable for high flows up to 1000 m3/hr for a single unit.
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system.
- Optional bottom skimmer.
- Efficient saturated water supply system.
- Parts manufactured out of stainless steel.
- Parts are suitable for transport in a standard sea container.