Alpha Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) units
|The Alpha Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:|
The Alpha flotation units are designed to treat wastewater with high solids loading. The capacity of the Alpha unit ranges from 5 m3/h up to 200m3/h.
The advantages of the Alpha DAF unit
- Suitable for heavily polluted wastewater.
- Large free surface area and long retention time for optimal separation performance.
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system.
- Efficient sludge discharge system by gravity.
- Efficient saturated water supply system.
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel.
- Units up to 80 m3/h are suitable for transport in a sea container.