Delta Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) units
|The Delta Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:|
|The Delta flotation units are designed to treat wastewater with medium solids loading. The capacity of the Delta unit ranges from 5 to 200 m3/hr.
The Delta series are designed to treat the wastewater using the Kemeo Platepack System. The Kemeo Platepack System multiplies the separation surface for effective separation, making it possible to treat a large amount of wastewater on a small footprint. The solids are collected in the sludge thickener and transported to the sludge cone with a low friction scraper system. The sludge can be discharged with the sludge pump for thickening or discharge. The Delta+ flotation unit is equipped with a sludge conveyor for discharge of heavy solids.
|The advantages of the Delta DAF unit.|
- Suitable for medium polluted wastewater, COD up to 4.000mg/l.
- Very compact design, small footprint compared to capacity.
- Kemeo Platepack System for optimum separation performance.
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system.
- Efficient sludge discharge system by gravity.
- Efficient saturated water supply system.
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel.
- Units up to 150 m3/h are suitable for transport in a sea container.